Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crushworthy - Threesome

I have no idea where or when this picture (that Lindsay sent me) was taken (found here) but HELLO!

Hunter Parrish (Weeds, It's Complicated), Sebastian Stan (Gossip Girl, Hot Tub Time Machine) and Jonathan Groff (Glee, Taking Woodstock)!??!!

One for me, one for DivaJames, and well... another one for me. Haha...

At first I thought this was the most random collection of young hotties, but then I also realized there's 2 Melchior's sitting there. The original Spring Awakening Melchior and the final Broadway Melchior.

So Jonathan Groff, now a TV star on Glee is going to do Deathtrap in London later this summer. To be closer with Gavin Creel (currently in Hair in London, or have they broken up like rumours say they have?

Hunter Parrish made such a surprisingly great Melchior that I hope to see him on the stage again.

Sebastian Stan has apparently broken up with Leighton Meester (so that he could be with DameJames?) and is gonna be in the new Captain America? Cool!

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

crossoverman said...

is gonna be in the new Captain America?

He's going to be in Chris Evans?

Vance said...

Man, even when I'm not talking dirty, I'm talking dirty. Freud would have a field day with me!

DuchessKitty said...

I'm obsessed with this picture! Where and when was it taken? And in what context? Is it a Broadway connection? Are they best friends? Lovers? Who won the poker game?
Inquiring minds!!!