Sunday, August 30, 2009

The TV Blog Coalition - GLEE!

Summer is almost over which means I should have finished catching up with LAST season's stuff, but I haven't. Currently doing a marathon of Supernatural, half of it with my hand in front of my face half hiding my eyes. The other half with my eyes ogling the Winchester Brothers. Love the show but I still get freaked out watching it. Which is another reason I'm still behind on Fringe as well, and I haven't even started on Damages yet. Still, the new fall season is upon us and if I ever get it together, I may actually post about it (Glee and Modern Family are good, the rest? Who knows). Speaking of Glee, FOX (and now Global in Canada) will repeat the pilot (with deleted scenes) this Wednesday, Sept. 2nd at 9pm so if you haven't yet seen it, WATCH IT. Or I will track you down and perform the whole show myself, song and dance included. And that might get ugly.

Anyways, here's what the other TV bloggers were talking about this week:

With his new series, What Would Brian Boitano Make?, Brian Boitano proves that while the famed figure skater may not be a master chef, he is cute as a button. (TiFaux)

With September fast approaching, so to are 75 new and returning TV shows. And here to ensure you don't miss a moment of your favorite (or soon-to-be favorite) show is theTVaddict.com with our printable and downloadable season premiere calendar (The TV Addict)

Hot blood suckers playing football? See, we told you The Vampire Diaries was nothing like Twilight! (TV Fanatic)

Now that Project Runway is on Lifetime, Buzz wants to know which reality show on Bravo is your favorite. (BuzzSugar)

This week, Sandie interviewed 90210's newcomer Trevor Donovan. (Daemon's TV)

Since he is not a fan of conspiracy theories, Scooter is glad to see The National Geographic Channel try to dispel some of the common ones on the upcoming 9/11: Science and Conspiracy. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Afro Jazz. Capoeira. Disco that doesn't suck. This is the So You Think You Can Dance Canada Top 20, eh! and Vance rates the season 2 batch. (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace offered an advance review of USA's fantastic and stylish upcoming drama series White Collar, starring Tim DeKay and Matthew Bomer. (Televisionary)

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: