Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gavin's Broadway Impact

Broadway Impact is having an Action Rally this Sunday May 17th at 5-7pm at 45th and 6th (NYC in case you didn't figure it out) in support of Marriage Equality. I'm trying to return to NYC this weekend actually (since it's a long weekend here in Canada where luckily we don't have this sh#t to fight anymore, all hail the Queen(s)! (It's actually Victoria Day so really, we really do have to thank the queen for the holiday)) so I might actually be able to go!

In support of course! And then to stalk my future husband Gavin Creel (Tony nominated for Best Actor from Hair! and who is one of the organizers of Broadway Impact) for when the laws get overturned (it's win win for me!). Incidentally, I'm trying to come back to NYC so that I could go see Hair again with a friend for her birthday.

Here's Gavin trying to do his first video blog announcing the Action event! So cute!:



You can also join the Facebook group or follow their twitter account. Audra McDonald, David Hyde Pierce, Kristen Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Cheyenne Jackson, the cast of Hair and more are scheduled to be there! Nice!!!

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Esther said...

Gavin is soooo cute! Wish I could be there with you this weekend. I'm so glad the cast of Hair is taking the lead in the fight for marriage equality.