Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Approve Marriage Equality So That I Can Marry Gavin!

Gavin Creel is so deliciously cute!:



Here he is with his cast from Hair at Broadway Impact's Marriage Equality Rally in NYC from Sunday (more pictures here).



UPDATE: Here's the video!!! OMG THEY SOUND SO AMAZING. IT WAS AMAZING IN PERSON, IT'S AMAZING ON YOUTUBE (Thanks Esther):




While I didn't manage to get into the front pen (because I was running over from the God of Carnage matinee show (great acting and directing and set design btw in a mediocre play)), I met up with ModFab and (now-defunct) QAT's Damion (my Big Brother Trifecta Blog buddies! Finally together for the first time!) but because of the great showing of support (YAY!), I never managed to find Steve (on Broadway) on the stretch of 6th Avenue that the rally took over.

And alas, I had to leave early to attend the evening show of The Toxic Avenger Musical over at New World Stages (silly and retarded fun, like a cross between Evil Dead The Musical and Urinetown, with some brilliant performances and direction (by John Rando who did the wonderful Encores On The Town and Urintown) that buoy the self-knowing dumbness of the show).

So in the end, I missed Cheyenne Jackson and Audra McDonald's appearance at the rally. But seeing Gavin, who looked so excited by the turn out, was enough for me this time! Hmm... next time though, I need to be closer.

And so the stalking begins... (kidding. Don't call the police on me)


UPDATE: Here are the videos of Audra and Cheyenne!!! I love that Audra doesn't even look like she's trying and still sounds phenomenal!:





Photo by Scott Hale
Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

wtpotus said...

He is adorable -