Monday, April 13, 2009

Coltastically Crappy!

Considering how mad I get sometimes at the crappy shows that get to air (Paris Hilton's British BFF? WTF?), and considering how busy I am to waste time (and how I still haven't written about how great Southland, The Unusuals or Party Down are), it's proof of my hypocrisy that I kinda want to see the train wreck that The Cougar seems to be.

Especially when the contestant with the most potential, Colt, still seems so hilariously dweeby/douchey under his cool exterior. (The others come off even WORSE in their videos).



Though maybe it's cause I'm starting to feel like a cougar nowadays, especially after hanging out with some of my younger friends this past weekend. So you know, I get her, the cougar.

The show premieres Wed. April 15th at 10pm on TVLand Prime which I'm guessing is one of the bajillion cable networks in the states.

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: