Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Back Off Bitches, I'm On Jason's Side

The Bachelor - Jason Mesnick - After The Final Rose Part 2 - Ep. 1311

Before we get back to the drama: Woo, the new The Bachelorette is Canadian!

No big surprise but the lovable Jillian Harris (from Peace River, Alberta) is going to be the next Bachelorette as the spin-offs continue, after being spurned by Jason Mesnick (who was spurned by DeAnna who was spurned by Brad). Boy, ABC is sure getting a lot of mileage from being dumped. And you know they're loving it!

And while I'm probably the last male (obviously gay) still even watching this series, as I've said before, I LOVE The Bachelorette version where we get to watch 25 guys act like big doofus' for the girls heart. And usually with their shirts off. Hello!

Of course, now we will have to watch the 1 hour of show stretched over a season but Jillian is such a hoot and again. 25 guys falling over each other to impress her. It's gonna be great!

Anyways, back to Jason. So I totally bought Jason's change of heart and thought he was gentlemanly to dump Melissa and not string her along and admit that he was wrong and go back to Molly.

Apparently the reaction from viewers (from I'm assuming all female viewers since again, I'm the last man watching this show) were totally different and the women were hating on Jason (I think The View would have ripped him apart if he showed up. Then again, Hasslebeck was wearing veils during a girls viewing party. WTF???)

Please, the guy man-upped and the real world connection with Melissa just didn't click. Plus, was it me or did she seem like a total harpy in the outside world? Where was that cuteness she seduced him with? (Anyways, don't all Bachelor's end up splitting with their picks anyways?)

Molly seemed WAY more mature about it all (even when she was dumped the first time around) and I think Jason just went through what every guy probably wishes he found out. He went with the cute fun girl and realized he's really in love with the mature smart girl that challenges him and is more his equal.

And if all you women don't want Jason, well, I'll take him. Thank you very much.

Again, call me crazy but I think Molly and Jason might actually make it. Then again, I'm probably totally wrong and such the romantic. Ah, the show is perfect for my delusions!

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jason did not pick Jillian, she is too good for him anyway... men should be competing for her, no the other way around