Friday, December 19, 2008

How I Love This Cast

Entertainment Weekly's photographers Williams + Hirakawa took these brilliant photos of big moments in 2008 recreated by the fabulous cast of How I Met Your Mother.

I don't think I could love Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel and Cobie Smulders any more than I do now! (And I already loved them a lot before!)

Michael Phelps and the US swim team at the 2008 Beijing Olympics:



Sex and the City: The Movie:


The Vice-Presidential Debate:


The introduction of The Jonas Brothers to the world:



Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:


I don't know which one I love more? The Jonas Brothers one is hilarious. The Indy one makes Cobie and Neil look smokin' hot. The Phelps Olympics one is hilarious PLUS we get to see Neil's pecs. Segel's face on the Vice-Presidential one is priceless. I like seeing Cobie and Radnor dressed up in the SATC one.

I think I would have first leaned to the Olympics but I think the Jonas Brothers makes me laugh the most. Plus it has all 5 cast members in it.

What's your fave? Vote on the sidebar until Tuesday!

2 comments:

mB said...

HILARIOUS.
Yay for HIMYM love!

My vote goes out to the Indy one.

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical! I love the Jonas Bros. one.