Monday, December 29, 2008

And The Economy Hits The Privileged

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael Cassidy is no longer Privileged (which is my favorite new show of this latest TV season).

I know he's not a famous actor on a big show but I'm truly shocked and saddened and hurt. Of all the news stories, this is the one that annoys me the most.

He was GREAT on the show and his chemistry with lead JoAnna Garcia was fantastic.

And I'm in the belief that Michael Cassidy is one of those actors that should ALWAYS be on TV. ALWAYS.

I know the show could never really get Cassidy's Charlie character together with Garcia's Megan for a long long while and Megan still has other hotties to select from (including neighbour Will (Brian Halisay)) but Cassidy just has this certain sparkle about him that always makes him a welcome presence on camera. Garcia has a similar sparkle so having them two on the same show was great!

Oh well, let's hope the show makes it to season 2 so that Charlie can be brought back.

2 comments:

Linz McC said...

Sorry Charlie.... (I just couldn't resist)

Dame James said...

How can they just get rid of Charlie? He's nearly as vital to the show as the twins! Who is Megan going to bouncy her crazy ramblings off of now?