Sunday, November 09, 2008

The TV Blog Coalition - Time To Relax... I Hope

Is it me or does it seem kinda quiet for November sweeps? Or is everyone just relieved from the elections and recovering from it all? (Minus the Prop 8 results in California and similar stunts across the nation. What the hell people?)

Anyways, after a busy summer and early fall, I've kept saying I'm going to pass out on the couch and vegetate but I've never really had the chance to but I'm still trying to pencil it in. (Sad isn't it? That I have to pencil it in?) Meanwhile, here's what everyone else is talking about in the TV Blogosphere:
(Oh, and I forgot, the TV Blog Coalition turned One!!! We lasted a whole year! Ha! And no infighting! (that I know of. hehe) Anyways, thanks to my fellow bloggers, mostly for letting me leach some readers off of them since I'm probably the smallest blog in the coalition so personally, I'm loving this linkage)

Buzz rounded up some of her favorite TV production company logos and slogans, like "Bad Robot" and "Sit, Ubu, Sit." (BuzzSugar)

Sandie shared some pictures from her set visit of The Starter Wife. (Daemon's TV)

Rae took an early look at TNT's The Librarian 3: Curse of the Judas Chalice. (RTVW)

Scooter takes a look back at the first season of Raising the Bar, or as he likes to call it, The Zach Morris and His Hair Hour. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance wrote some limerick reviews about Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, The Office, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor and more, just because he felt like it. (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace offered up some tantalizing spoilers as he took an advance look at the next three episodes of NBC's Chuck, including Monday's episode, which he says is the best of the series to date. (Televisionary)

How was your election night? Dan mainly focused on Anderson Cooper, the fancy electronic maps on CNN and those crazy holograms that Wolf Blitzer was talking to. (TiFaux)

This week, the TV Addict interviewed newest TERMINATOR cast member and BATTLESTAR GALACTICA fan favorite Stephanie Jacobsen (The TV Addict)

Kate interviewed Megan, Stylista's villain, and was surprised by how down-to-Earth she was about the whole reality star thing. (TV Filter)

Who would win in a fight between Heroes and Smallville? With apologies to Harry Hill, there’s only one way to find out… It’s the Heroes vs Smallville superheroes trump cards smackdown! (TV Spy)

No comments: