Sunday, November 16, 2008

The TV Blog Coalition - Live From New York

I may be a little slower on the blogging right now because I'm in New York City and settling in for my 3 week stay, but I'll be back up once my initial frenzy is over and catch up on my TV blogging (loved Chuck, Priviliged, Ugly Betty, New Christine, HIMYM this past week (though my friend's PVR didn't tape 30 Rock but it just occured to me that I'm in the states and can watch it online finally!)) and try to catch up with theatre reviews (which I was already behind from before and I've already hit two excellent Off-Broadway shows this weekend. Wig Out which sadly closes today anyways and Black Watch, that show I've been telling you all you MUST SEE because it's the BEST PLAY I'VE SEEN, EVER! (which upon second viewing, confirmed that it is definitely the BEST PLAY I'VE EVER SEEN).

Plus I met up with ModFab again and finally met Esther from Gratuitous Violins! Whose next!?

Now let's see what the other TV bloggers are talking about this week:

From the curmudgeons at House to the sex-crazed residents of Grey's Anatomy, which medical show's staff would you most want treating you? (BuzzSugar)

This week, Sandie came up with a cool Twilight TV series: The Cullens. (Daemon's TV)

Looking for happy thoughts to hold of the grey and dreary days of winter, Jody came up with a list of her Top 5 Happy TV Moments like Buffy not letting The First keep her down in "Chosen" or the series premiere of Lost. (RTVW)

If it wrong for an old dude to like the new Taylor Swift album Fearless, Scooter doesn't want to run into Chris Hansen anytime soon. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

The set ups are getting a bit obvious but Vance still likes Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters and Degrassi:TNG (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace interviewed Chris Lilley, the creator/writer/star of HBO's new comedy series Summer Heights High, about what it's like to play Jonah Takalua, what's next for him and the characters, and those rumors that he refused to sell the format rights for Summer Heights High. (Televisionary)

The TiFaux gang bid adieu to Total Request Live (and, in a way, their youths) by each giving their top five videos ever. (TiFaux)

This week, theTVaddict.com used Twitter to snag an interview with UGLY BETTY's David Blue (Cliff St. Paul) (The TV Addict)

Kate talked to Tom and Padma from Top Chef (TV Filter)

Heather got to see a sneaky preview of 24: Redemption. Her verdict? “Jack-tastic”, whatever that means… (TV Spy)

No comments: