Monday, November 17, 2008

Stupid Football or Whatever

Okay, while there is tons of access to everything entertainment here in the USA (Hulu, watching online on network websites, netflix etc. etc), it is still super annoying here when football (or whatever sport was on CBS in the afternoon) pushes the Sunday night primetime lineup into overtime and thus, the PVR missed the second half (and thus, the results) of The Amazing Race. Ah poop.

By the way, as much as I love Nick and Star, and mainly cause I want to marry Nick, I am officially endorsing Toni and Dallas to win. I think it would be super great for a parent-child (mother-son) team to finally win this thing. But since I don't know what happenned at the end of last night, I don't even know if they are still in the running or not.

1 comment:

Linz McC said...

Dear Canadian friend,

Welcome to the US, where footfall reigns supreme over all else. Everyone I know that watches Amazing Race sets their Tivo Season Pass to record a full hour extra because that happens just about every other week. Just a warning for next time... :)

Your Texan friend,
Lindsay