Sunday, August 03, 2008

The TV Blog Coalition - The Internet Hates Me

Hello all! I've been missing since Tuesday not because I don't love you, but because the internet must hate me. Someone either tried to set me up and flagged me to Blogger, or their "robots" saw all the links to So You Think You Can Dance and thought I was a spam blog and FROZE MY BLOG until just now. Which explains my absence and lack of postings. The good thing was that it forced me out back into the world (and more importantly, the gym) but I've got tons of things to catch up with here. I've got lots to tell, review and rant!

And my other rant is that the internet hates me because I DID NOT GET ANY TICKETS FOR THE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour. My sister didn't get any. None of my friends got any. I don't know anybody that managed to get through ticketmasters (stoopid ticketmasters) and now it's apparently sold out and all I see are tickets being scalped on craiglist for 5 times the price or the "legal" auction on ticketmasters where tickets for the show are selling for at least 6 times the price. I'm pissed off.

ARGH. I'm not really sure what to do at this point because I ain't made of money (you could help by clicking on an ad here... hint hint... ahem... ha) and my connection at CTV here in Toronto apparently doesn't know how to get them through her own company. Poo. Sigh... I LOVE THOSE DANCERS. I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE!

Anyways, you probably don't feel sorry for me and don't want to hear my whining so go to my fellow TV bloggers to see what they are writing about:

From Silvio Horta's mouth to her ear, Buzz got some insight into Ugly Betty's third season. (BuzzSugar)

It was all about Comic Con this week on Daemon's TV. (Daemon's TV)

Marcia listed her television blind spots, those TV shows she simply can't be bothered to watch. (Pop Vultures)

Rae was still recovering from Comic Con but she did manage to get her pictures from the Supernatural press room and panel posted. (RTVW Online)

Sure Zooey Deschanel can act, but can she sing? (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance wants Theo Tams to win Canadian Idol (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace recovered from Comic-Con fatigue and reviewed BBC America's latest British television series offering, Primeval, about a group of scientists exploring time-based anomalies and strange creatures. (Televisionary)

Dan will devour any tasty morsel of new programming you give him, so he was delighted to see the preview for the next season of Dexter! (TiFaux)

The TV Addict covered Comic Con so you didn't have to [The TV Addict]

Raoul talked to David (but sadly not Elvis) from America's Greatest Dog (TV Filter)

No comments: