Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Full Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

The last time I mentioned Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, I had only watched Act 1 (and LOVED IT) and I missed out on Act 2 and 3 online because I was traveling at the time (it aired free online until July 20th). I've since downloaded the rest of the episodes (available on iTunes for $1.99 per act or $3.99 for the entire series where it's been #1 TV download for three weeks running!) but somehow I missed that it's available on hulu in full (3 acts of about 15 min each for a total of 45 min) to view for FREE here (with a very few barely noticeable commercials) (thanks to ManinChair for the tip) (and even I could see it in Canada since most of Hulu seems blocked outside the states) So here it is in case you missed it as well, the awesome new internet musical show, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:



How awesome is Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible? How awesome is his voice?

How awesome is Nathan Fillion? How funny is he?

I was already laughing out loud at his hammer comment. I SNORT laughed when he made sure Dr. Horrible knew the hammer was his penis.

I've never heard of Felicia Day but how cute is she?

And how much does this cement Joss Whedon as a god?

I loved the things scrolled on the bottom of the screen during the TV news segments!
I'm still not sure if my new goal in life is to be Neil Patrick Harris, who rocks it as the endearingly lovable Dr. Horirble...

or is my new goal in life to become Nathan Fillion because he's just so damn handsome AND can be very funny?

NPH has How I Met Your Mother. Then again, Nathan Fillion has Desperate Housewives. Then again, NPH has Doogie Howser M.D.. Then again, Nathan Fillion has Buffy the Vampire Slayer AND Firefly. Then again, NPH has Harold and Kumar goes to White Castle AND the sequel! Then again, Nathan Fillion has Two Guys and a Girl and a Pizza Place. I'm truly torn.

And when did Doogie Howser become Hot?

No comments: