Friday, June 27, 2008

Go Love She Loves Me

One of my favorite old little musicals that I just caught at the Huntington Theatre in Boston now transfers over to the Williamstown Theatre Festival (in MA) starting tonight! Here was my original review of the terrific performance of an incredibly lovely musical.

And I noticed the Huntington was kind (and smart enough) to put up clips on youtube so check them out! (I also added them to my original review post):

Here's Brooks Ashmanskas singing "She Loves Me":


Jeremy Beck as Arpad Miklos.

Here is Mr. Maraczek (Dick Latessa) singing "Days Gone By":


The cast singing "A Romantic Atmosphere":


She Loves Me - Huntington Boston University Theatre - Boston, MA - ****(4 out of 5) This production now transfers over to the Williamstown Theatre Festival from June 27 - July 12th 2008 so catch it while you can!

Thanks to the Huntington Theatre Blog for clips and photos!

No comments: