Wednesday, March 26, 2008

American Idol - Chikezie, Meet Daniel Powter... Back in Obscurity

Top 10 Results - The cut to 9

Yea yea, it was another "SHOCKING" result. Except it really wasn't. Starting to love Syesha but that was a bad song choice last night.

I actually liked Jason Castro last night but I've never bought into him so it's more like FINALLY.

And did I not call out Chikezie last night?

Let's discuss more important things, like how iTunes ROCKS? Does it? I don't know. I just feels I've been brainwashed after the hour long commercial.

And speaking of being forced fed, what's with the new goodbye song by Ruben Studdard? It totally sucks.

I thought Ferras was this years lottery winner with the official goodbye song "Hollywood's Not America"? (Video after the jump) That seemed to last a couple weeks before things kept switching up, but I actually liked it, a LOT. I guess it was just for Hollywood week?

Speaking of which, what happened to Daniel Powter anyways?

Ferras - "Hollywood's Not America":


Ferras - Hollywoods Not America
Uploaded by davechopsuey

For more on American Idol Season 7:
Click here for the most recent posts.
Top 10 Performance Night - Okay, Now there Really IS A Race! Or I'm Just Getting Soft (includes videos of all the performances)
Top 11 Performance Night - That Old Awkward Phase (includes videos of all the performances), Results 11 to 10 - When The Stylists Finally Called In
Top 12 Performance Night - Death Race 2008 (includes videos of all the performances), Results 12 to 11 - Strippers and Prostitutes Are Not The Same Thing
Top 16 - Girls Night - Brooke's and Done, Boys Night - He Plays Piano Too?
Top 20 - Boys Night - Who Are Those Hotties - American Idol Hairdo's Edition
Top 24 - Boys Night- American, Should I Do Idol?

No comments: