Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Having Tea(bagging) with John Mayer - He Said It, Not Me

This is why I love John Mayer. I mean, he sometimes gets a little self-indulgent with his guitar, and I'm just going to block that whole Jessica Simpson fiasco out of my mind and chock it to the fact that he's just like every other horny male my age. And while he's had some good stuff out, none has been as good as Room for Squares. The guy is still a hoot. His new Gap ad ain't too shabby either (after the jump). Plus, maybe I was a bit emotional this weekend or something but I sort of needed the new single "Dreaming With A Broken Heart". Not his best song but due to the right timing, I kinda love it.


2 comments:

Scooter McGavin said...

I have to say that Continuum is a better album than Room for Squares even though RfS may have the better songs. Granted Slow Dancing in a Burning Room is my favorite of his after Confortable.

Vance said...

Don't get me wrong. I like Heavier Things and Continuum but I LOVE Room for Squares. I think I can appreciate the first two but I just find myself listening to RFS a lot more, even now.