Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lost - Oh. My. GAWD

Through The Looking Glass - Season 3 Finale

Oh. My. Holy. Mary. Mother. of What. The. Heck. Goodness. Gracious. In. The. Name. Of. Charlie. Brown...

THAT WAS AWESOME...

THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME...

WHAT THE???

OH. MY...

OH... MAAAAAa GAWDDDD

I did NOT SEE THAT COMING...

HOLY EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE...

NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2008 FOR ANOTHER NEW EPISODE?

Oh. My. God.

(I'll try to expand this in the morning after I process all this... The episode was already amazing up to 10 min before the ending...)

HOLY CRAP.

UPDATE: Okay, It's morning now. Still. Blown. Away. GENIUS I SAY. GENIUS!

I was already going to rapture lovely on the entire episode, as it seemed to deal with Charlie's impending death, Ben's loyalties, Alex meeting her real mom Rousseau, The Others' purpose, Walt's return (!!!), Jack saying "I love you" to Kate, Locke's loyalties all in an amazing fashion and then the realisation of Jack's flashbacks...

DAMN... I didn't think they would actually DO THAT!?!!??!!

I'm so impressed and I cannot WAIT for the final 48 episodes now (over the next 3 seasons).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, they're still on that island?

Anonymous said...

I felt THE EXACT same way!

...just meandering thru your blog...