Wednesday, May 16, 2007

High School Musical 2! Electric Boogaloo

AHHHHH... I can't WAIT!!! High School Musical 2: Sing It All or Nothing! Premieres Friday, August 17th 2007! ACK. SO LONG FROM NOW. The High School Musical 2 Website officially opens in 2 days (I think). Well, here's some promo pictures that came out 2 weeks ago (how did I miss this?) to carry us over until then. (I know, you're thinking I'm, like, Twelve or something, I just really liked the first one for some reason so I'm looking forward to the more of the ridiculously hokey singing and dancing! CANNOT WAIT!)

The Opening Number "What Time Is It?"



Sharpay, Ryan, Gabriella and Troy (played by Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron, respectively)



Tory and Gabriella (Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens)



Ryan (Lucas Grabeel)



Chad and Taylor (Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman)



Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale)



Troy Bolton (Zac Efron)

UPDATE: Here's a couple more photos in a newer posting.


Photos by Fred Hayes and Adam Larkey/Disney Channel

No comments: