Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Friday Night Lights on Sunday Summer Nights

Friday Night Lights returns to NBC starting this Sunday May 27th at 9pm. I'm not sure if they are starting from the beginning (but it would make sense). Either way. WATCH GODAMNIT. Watch my favorite new TV family the Taylors and all the townsfolk of Dillon, Texas in a funny, honest, deeply truthful portroyal of a pocket in America (and yes, I mean that in a good way).

It's the Best Show on TV. How many times do I have to say it?

If you STILL miss it, you can still catch Friday Night Lights online (in the US at least).

If you live in Canada, you can watch on Global on Wednesdays at 10pm.

If you don't watch this show, don't even dare complain to me that there's nothing good on TV (and while we're at it, you should have been watching Veronica Mars and Arrested Development too but too late now). So yes. Friday Night Lights, on SUNDAYS this summer. Seriously, it's not that hard folks.

No comments: