Wednesday, March 21, 2007

American Idol - "Rockin'" the Top 11

I'll hopefully have more time to expand on this later today, but we desperately need to clean the office here at work before we officially get under way with new scripts and new episodes.

But the big star of last nights show? The Crying Girl!


Holy crapola, was Sanjaya's 3 minutes of rocking orgasmic not the best 3 minutes of television this year? Our gang could NOT stop hooting and hollering. Half were turned away because they could look no more, the rest of us had that look of horrified awe (mouth dropped to the floor, hand covering mouth, eyes wide open). I get Dan's point now. Sanjaya has redefined "It's so bad, it's good".

Best of night: Jordin
Rest of the best: The usual: Melinda, LaKisha, Blake, Chris R

Worst of the night who isn't Sanjaya: Gina
Who I think is going home: Phil

2 comments:

Rob Tornoe said...

I'm a cartoonist from New Jersey, and last night was my first encounter with Sanjaya. Here are my thoughts about him.

To view my cartoon, click here

Bijoy said...

hey is he just like a bunny or funny rob. but i think he is kewl and has a good blog out there good stuff to.like to visit more be in touch sanjay.

Biby Cletus
Kerala,
India