Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What a Loser I Am

So I've been busy with work and visiting friends from out of town and post-holiday stuff but that's still no excuse for me messing up by NOT recording The Office last Thursday because I screwed up the programming. Then I messed up recording Brothers and Sisters but meanwhile, I managed to catch Grease: You're The One That I Want which ended up being a big old bore.

Luckily, Global is repeating Brothers and Sisters on Thursdays at 9pm for this month, but I'll have to scramble around for The Office.

Meanwhile, the auditions for Grease: YTOTIW produced no one of real interest yet and BillyBush is possibily the most annoying person in America. I'll let Denise Van Outen off the hook for now if only for being on the Big Breakfast back in the UK when I watched her back during my London living days.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

For some reason I also decided to watch the Grease reality show too even though I'm not even a fan of Grease in the first place. I couldn't stand Billy Bush either. What was up with him getting that one girl a second chance with the judges? Stay out of it dude.