Friday, August 04, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance - Results Show - Final Four

Did you people Call In?


So After the big Catfight, Here are our So You Think You Can Dance - Final Four!


Heidi Groskreutz


Travis Wall


Donyelle Jones


Benji Schwimmer

Okay, I'm pretty happy with the results. I wish Natalie were in, instead of Donyelle, only because in the past few weeks I thought Natalie was stronger, but at least Travis and Benji made it. Ivan is great and all but just not quite up to par as the other two boys.



And for your Long weekend (in Canada at least) entertainment, here are some more clips with this wicked Mia Michaels choreographed opening number:



And here are the boys solos:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Old sujbect; but I disagree!

Donyelle is a better and more versatile dancer that Natalie;
even on Donyelle's off night.

I agree with what the judges told Natalie on more than one occasion;
she dances for the camera, she seem fake!