Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Guilty Pleasures - Big Brother 7: All Stars

When did Chicken George get into the game?

Man that was one weird episode last night. From the rousing and touching music during Howie and George's Jedi talk (where Howie seriously seemed moved, and also partially swayed by George's small dig at the Sixers... hmm.. maybe he IS playing the game), to a Veto where everyone but Kaysar and George gave up (with huge consequences later) after Kaysar and George gave up Veto power and their hair for next week. Will's " I hate you all" speech moving straight into George's "I love you all" speech. Then Jace's "I hate you all" speech calling out Marcellas for no particular reason other than Jace was about to be back doored AGAIN.

Weird but FANTASTIC!

Anyways, I'm off to Europe for a couple of days so will need be a little delayed on my summer reality tv (gasp!).

No comments: