Tuesday, May 02, 2006

American Idol - Birth year, Contemporary Hits

I forgot where I read it but maybe they were right, it's been a great season but have we not had our "MOMENT" yet? Still love Chris and Elliott and Paris and Katharine are generally good. Still not a Taylor fan (and who my vote would be to be out tomorrow night, but you know that ain't happenning), but there hasn't been that one WOW performance yet (the closest would be Chris doing Walk the Line early on).

Still, Katharine was HORRID in her first performance but was terrific with KT Tunstallss Cherry Tree song. In fact, I think I liked it better than the original. Chris was good with forgetable songs. Paris was good but with bad songs. And Taylor? this is where I roll my eyes. Who is loving this guy? Please stop.

No comments: